This beautiful hand-carved 9-level green Pagoda is used to activate the Wen Chang star for education as well as suppress down bad energy. The pagoda is known as the temple of knowledge, harmony, and peace. The pagoda is a strong feng shui enhancer that brings literary success, protection, career advancements, and auspicious luck. This beautiful ornament is a perfect gift for those pursuing higher education or seeking career advancements.
The jade-colored pagoda is made out of Chinese resin. The dimension of it is approx. 2.5" x 2.25 " x 7.5".
Pagoda Application in Feng Shui
As a powerful symbol of the path to wisdom, the beautiful pagoda is said to possess great power to tame unruly minds and calm internal chaos. Pagodas can ward off negative chi and provide protection, educational luck, knowledge, and good fortune to energize their owner. The pagoda’s many levels are used to imprison evil spirits and ward off bad chi.
As the common saying goes, a person who is strong and capable stands firm like a pagoda and is resilient to troubles.
1. Place the pagoda behind you at work to increase career luck, allow you to gain influence and respect, and protect you against negative business luck.
2. Place the pagoda on a desk or bedside table for educational luck, better concentration and memory, and mental focus
3. Place the pagoda in an entrance to safeguard your home or shop.
4. Because the North East is the universal sector for education – according to the Pakua Aspiration Trigram – place the pagoda in the northeast for educational success and literary success.
5. The East sector is the universal sector for health, according to the Pakua Aspiration Trigram. Place the pagoda in the East sector of a room or bedside to dissipate illness energies.