Classic Israeli coffee - a cup of hot ground Turkish coffee - is the perfect way to start the day wherever you are. The cup's rich aroma will bring back nostalgic memories of Israel as it keeps you energized throughout the day.
100% Kosher. Certification from Badatz of Jerusalem and Lod Rabbinate.
Directions for Traditional Cooked Version - "Kafe Turki"
1. Boil water - one cup for each person
2. Add a heaped tea spoon of coffee for each cup together with sugar (optional).
3. Stir. Bring to a boil on low flame. Remove. Do not overcook.
Directions for Uncooked Version - "kafe Botz" ("Mud Coffee")
1. Use a drinking glass or a mug.
2. Add 1-2 tsps coffee together with sugar ((optional)
3. 4. Pour in hot water or milk. Allow to stand for a few minutes until the coffee grounds settle at the base of the cup.
Store closed package store in freezer. After opening keep in cold dry place.
Ground Turkish coffee
package of 100 gr